Do you find it difficult to find your Edublog sites?
Are you frustrated by having to scroll through pages and pages of sites until you find the one you need?
If the answer to any of the above questions is ‘yes’, then read on to find out how you can remove old sites from the drop-down list and also create separate lists to make it a bit easier to manage your sites.
Managing the sites that appear in the drop-down ‘My Sites’ list
1. Click directly on the ‘My Sites’ button and this should take you to all the sites you have.
2. To remove the unwanted sites from the drop-down list, just tick the ‘Hide this blog in Admin Bar’ checkbox for each of the blog sites that you want removing from your My Sites drop-down list.
1. Navigate to your ‘reader’ area
2. On the bottom right-hand side of the screen you should see ‘My Lists’
5. Click on the little cog icon for the list > You can then visit any site, by clicking on the title of the site.
6. To add more sites, just copy and paste the URL into the ‘Add sites to this list’ box and click on ‘Add Sites’
You may like to then create a browser bookmark for your list page, so you can quickly access it. In addition, you may like to create multiple lists for different areas.