ClickView is a cloud-based video learning platform created for educators, featuring HE-relevant video content to support lectures and assessments. It is freely available for all staff at Marjon via the standard institutional login process.
ClickView has a number of useful features, such as:
- An intuitive search function through the Dashboard and the ability to search by subject and level as well as further filtering options by strand, sub-strand and requirement
- The Workspace – A place to edit videos, create clips and interactive videos
- An interactive video creator, to add annotations and questions to help reinforce the students’ understanding
- 24/7 – To gain access to the latest catalog of educationally-relevant television programs
- The ClickView Cloud editor – to edit videos.
- A range of curriculum-relevant videos ideal for trainee teachers
- The Exchange – A community area of educational films to explore and share
- Playlists for better management of videos
- Libraries – For sharing educational video content with your institution (currently not used, watch this space!)
- Ability to request advert free videos via the ClickView team
- Videos can also be embedded into Learning Space courses
To find out more and get started with ClickView please visit How to use ClickView, the Dashboard.
View below clip to see how to add ClickView can be added into Learning Space