Students on some programmes (e.g. BEd) need to share their Mahara portfolios with specific staff groups to provide their tutors with access to them. Using BEd 1 as an example, this short guide takes you through the steps required to do this.
- Login to LearningSpace (moodle.marjon.ac.uk)
- Click the Mahara link
- Go to the top menu bar and click ‘Portfolio’, then ‘Collections’
- Click on the title of your portfolio to open it
- Click the ‘Edit this page’ button
- Click ‘Share page’ located immediately below the page title
- In the ‘Shared with’ section, click the down arrow and select ‘Groups’
- A search box will appear next to ‘Groups’. Enter ‘2017/18 BEd’ and select the (2017/18) BEd Primary/Early Years Year 1 (staff) group
- Click the ‘Save’ button
Tutors in the staff group you have selected will now have access to your portfolio.
Watch the screencast below to see this in action