If you have a lot of courses and are having difficulty accessing them using the new interface, this blog post will provide the instructions for you to add a courses block to your dashboard.
This will display all your courses and provide quick access to them.
1. Firstly, login to LearningSpace and then please ensure that your hamburger menu is open. To do this click on the green icon in the top left-hand side of the screen and this will open a further menu bar.
2. Go to your dashboard
3. In the top right-hand corner of the screen click on the green ‘Customise this page’ link
4. After you have clicked on the customise button, look to the left-hand side of the screen within the hamburger menu and there should be an ‘Add a block’ button – click on this. If you don’t see the ‘Add a block’ button, scroll the menu downwards using the mouse wheel or the scroll bar to the right of the menu.
5. A further pop out box will appear, with a list of blocks. Click on the block called ‘Courses’
6. This will populate your courses block on the right-hand side of the screen. If you prefer, you can move the block to the centre of your dashboard by clicking and dragging the block over by using the little cross next to the cog icon.
7. Click on ‘Stop customising this page’
8. Your courses should now display on your dashboard.
If you find that you are still having issues locating your courses, there is an ‘All courses..’ link within the courses block which will bring up a search box.. In addition, you can go to the home page of LearningSpace (site home) and the ‘Search courses’ box is at the bottom of the page.