In future staff will need to be equipped with the necessary skills to create and manage their Edublogs classes. To help staff and provide them with the skills required, we have created a new guide as well as the below screencasts. We have also been running staff training sessions for Edublogs, so keep an eye out for further sessions.
The Edublogs guide will enable staff to:
- create their own classes
- show how to clean up sites
- manage their classes, including students/teachers
- perform basic editing and blog content creation
- change the customisation options
- see how different menu systems work
- understand blog setup and the differences explained
The guide is available online to download as a PDF. You can also read it using the Issuu book reader below.
Watch the below screencasts to find out more