What is Zeetings, what’s in it for me?
Zeetings is the name of the presentation software that you can use to create interactive presentations in the browser.
Zeetings makes creating presentations relatively easy, but it also includes some useful polling features and works with mobile devices for live Q & A sessions. It also includes analytics as well, so you can review and reflect. It’s also free for education, with unlimited slides and up to 500 participants! (contact the Digital Innovation team to find out how to get an educational licence, it’s very easy!)
- Upload Powerpoint, Google Slides, PDF or images
- Add a Canva design
- Create a poll
- Add YouTube videos or embedded videos (including Panopto videos)
- Create a survey
- Create slides
- Access analytics and survey/poll responses
- Preferences for privacy and more
- Live presentation feature, plus embed options
- Students can take notes on the app, no sign in required and engage in live conversations during presentations
Watch the below video to see a visual overview of what Zeetings can do.
How do I get hold of Zeetings and use it?
- Go to https://www.zeetings.com
- Click on the ‘Sign-up for free’ option on the home page and follow the prompts (use your Marjon email address)
- Once you are logged in, click on ‘plans’
- Scroll down the page a little until you see the information about ‘Education & non-profits’ > Click on ‘Apply’
This should automatically give you the educational licence, with unlimited presentations and access.