Critical Reflection

I have picked to use Gibbs 1988 as my model.

Description

I will be talking about a event that shocked me for the whole day. On Friday evening i was walking back home and came to a cross road without looking left and right I had put two feet onto the road and suddenly a car came zooming by and this scared me.

Feelings

At the time my heart was racing as if i had just been on the ride of my life I was so terified and petrified. I couldn’t really speak and just stood still.

Evaluation

I gained some knowledge out of this experience and this was that I must always look left and right and try and listen out for cars when I next try and cross the road.

Analysis

The only sense I had made out of the situation is that cars and bikes are on rounds and so it is critical that people must know what is around them at all time when about to cross roads.

Conclusion

Before crossing the road I could have looked both left and right and then I would know if the road was busy or not I could have then tried to listen to hear if their was a car coming or not.

Action of plan

Next time crossing i will be more responsible and look both left and right and the road was very busy next time I would just need to cross at either a zebra crossing or a traffic light.