Reflection on the term (Task 7)

I am really happy with all I’ve learnt this term. I am surprised that I did better on the first two essays compared to the last but it has reminded me not to get too proud or cocky. I’ve learned so much which has opened my mind even more. Before starting university I was naive about my way of thinking and thought that many people thought the same but I am gradually learning that life is the complete opposite of what I thought.  I feel like I have learnt so much which will guide me through bad times in life and help me to guide others. At the start of the course I had some rather bizarre ideas I wanted to explore (which I will in my spare time) but now I feel I am at a crossroads and am not sure what I want to do with my degree once finished. I do know I love psychology and I want to help people and share compassion with others though. I am quite exited for what’s coming next on the course and for the next two and a half years. I’ve enjoyed it all so far and I have achieved better grades than I thought I ever would. Choosing to study psychology is probably the best choice I’ve made in a while.

2 thoughts on “Reflection on the term (Task 7)