First Aid course – Red Cross: First Aid At Work Course

Completing a First Aid At Work course is a necessary requirement for my chosen career and this will need to be kept up to date at all times. When looking at the GAP Analysis one of the highlighted areas for weakness was lacking confidence. By completing this course now will not only give me a relevant qualification but it will also give me the confidence I need going into my chosen placement with the Rugby Club. Without this qualification I would not be able to practice sports therapy or rehabilitation without someone else there who is first aid trained.

Networking course – Learning People: Online Networking Course

Networking was another area for improvement that was highlighted in the GAP Analysis. If I was to complete this course it would teach me networking skills that would improve this area of weakness. During this course there are opportunities to practice which would also improve my confidence levels.

Computer course – Marjon IT Team: ECDL Course

This course would help with the researching element of the GAP Analysis as this was an area to improve on. By improving my research and computer skills I would be able to get higher results on essays, lab reports and case studies as I would be able to find information to learn from and reference.