Additional Education

Below are links to courses or training opportunities that could improve and strengthen my skills as a therapist:

Pitch Side course

This is the RFU pitch side trauma course. To complete the would allow me to be pitch side for a rugby team and give me the knowledge and experience first hand what pitch side rugby is all about. There is a hyper link in the article which is how you book yourself on to a course as you have to find one that is local to you. I can also book a coaching course through this link not just the pitch side course.

The Training Room

The training room is a company that provides qualifications for gym instructors, including optional courses in spin and boxing instructing. The courses are part time or an intensive 6 week course at one of their locations, and knowledge is tested to ensure the education level has been met. This would enable me to provide programmes for those who are nearing the end of their rehab process and can start training again.

Body Harmonics Acupuncture Course

The Body Harmonics acupuncture course is a 12 months course and will explore all the limitations of acupuncture and the health benefits it will provide. This will further my skills as a therapist as it will add another skill I could use in rehabbing and treating clinics.