More Mourinho Mischief…

It was only two weeks ago when Chelsea assistant coach Marco Ianni’s celebration aggravated Jose Mourinho following the Blue’s stoppage time equaliser.

Following this the United boss accepted Ianni’s apology saying “I also made mistakes in football matches and I will make more”.

Fast forward to the final whistle at the Allianz Stadium, Mourinho was captured by cameras goading the Juventus supporter’s with an “I can’t hear you” gesture.

Understandably this enraged the ‘Old Lady’ players and fans alike – much like Mourinho was eighteen days prior.

It’s no coincidence that controversy follows Mourinho around. The Portuguese has a very unique personality which often leads to him acting on impulse, as seen last night. And to some extent I can understand the sudden outburst when considering the amount of abuse he has to endure. But with that said Mourinho has a responsibility to represent Manchester United which he has failed to do correctly here.

It would be nice to say “I hope Mourinho learns from his mistakes” however me and you both know that will not happen.