Turnitin is the online submission tool used by students at the University. Turnitin enables students to submit their assignments via LearningSpace and allows you, the tutor, to grade submissions electronically, potentially saving you time and encouraging richer feedback.
- Login to LearningSpace and navigate to your module
- Locate the Turnitin assignment and click on the title
- The ‘submission inbox’ will open and display a list of student names and submissions
- Click the pencil icon to open a submitted paper (you can also click the submission title, but need to click the ‘grademark’ button when the paper opens)
- The paper will then open in the GradeMark window where you can add comments and grades