Why are forum notification emails not arriving in my inbox?
When you are enrolled on a LearningSpace module, you should receive an email notification each time a member of staff posts to to the News or Announcements forum.
If you aren’t receiving email notifications then the most likely cause is that your Outlook account has blocked the ‘no-reply’ emails pushed out by LearningSpace.
What can I do to resolve the issue?
To check if this is the case and to resolve the issue, please follow the guidance below:
- Login to webmail with your Marjon username/password – (access from the staff and students link at the bottom of the Marjon homepage, login to Office 365 or enter https://webmail.marjon.ac.uk into your browser)
- Click the settings icon (top right)
- Click View all Outlook settings (bottom right)
- Click Email then Junk email
- Look at the Blocked senders and domains section
- If email@example.com is listed, click the trash icon to remove it from the list
- Then click Save