To work effectively at home – you’ll need to read the guidance as provided in this post.
For screencasts that guide you through every system you need, head to our complete home working guide for staff.
Accessing IT resources remotely & required skills
Should the need arise you are able to connect to some IT resources from home, please follow the guidance in this post about accessing IT resources.
You should also follow the below links to find out how to complete the required skills for homeworking:
- Ability to access emails off campus
- Ability to access files/upload/edit files remotely
- Ability to setup and use video conferencing tools and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to setup out of office reply on emails
- Ability to install software e.g Office applications and Panopto recorder
- Ability to connect via the VPN