As of September 2021 you will be using a new portfolio system called Mosaic which is a replacement for both BlueSky and Mahara.
To prepare for this it is important that you download any files that you have uploaded to Mahara so that you have a copy and can later upload them to the new portfolio system if required.
Files can be downloaded from Mahara in a few simple steps. Watch the short video or follow the guidance beneath it.
- Login to LearningSpace
- Click the Mahara tile
- Click ‘Content’ and select ‘Files’
Download Mahara Files
- Scroll to the bottom of your files area
- Click ‘Download folder content as a zip file’
This will download all files that you have uploaded to any portfolios you have.
Locate, rename and move your Mahara zip folder
- Open your Downloads folder
- Right click and rename ‘folder – home’ to something more meaningful – e.g. Mahara files
- Right click and select cut (or press Ctrl & X on keyboard)
- Open your MyDocuments and paste