About me

Welcome to my website! My name is Nancy and I am currently studying Sport and Exercise Rehabilitation first year at the University of St Mark & St John (Marjon). The reason I chose to study this course is because I enjoy learning about the anatomy within the human body and how it works.

I found my passion for learning about anatomy during my time at Cambridge Regional College (CRC) in the second course I completed there, level 2 BTEC Sport. In fact, I then went on to complete another 2 years there, on a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport Studies. While studying at CRC I obtained four qualifications, this includes a level 2 BETC in Childcare, another level 2 BTEC which is in Sports Studies and then a level 3 Extended Diploma in Sports Studies. During my time at CRC I found my love for netball, I competed alongside classmates in a league format, my role within the team was Wing Defence. I played netball for around 2 years while I was study Sports Studies. While I was in my second year of level 3 Sport Studies I got the chance to get another qualification, this was level 2 gym instructing, this could help with getting jobs within gym settings. Studying here also gave me the opportunities to go abroad, I visited Portugal, while I was there I got to learn a new sport, which was surfing.

While studying at Marjon it has shown me the different routes I can go down when I am at placement and when I have finished my degree. I hope to get a career within the RAF this because I have heard stories from my grandparents about life experiences while working within the services.