For my work experience I worked at a hospital, my job was to talk to some of the patients and see how they were doing, I found this very useful because it meant I could speak to people and try and find out a little bit about them. When seeing some of the patients there I could see that some of them were very upset and therefore this meant that I had to make sure that my emotional intelligence was good and the reason being was so i didn’t upset anyone.

After going on placement i knew that i wanted to work close to people and try and help people out with everyday life problems, i found that there was only some courses that could help me out with this. I’ve picked to study psychology because of several reasons and it also means that i can improve myself as a person and gain more traits. By studying psychology is also means i can learn a lot about myself and it also means that i can learn about other people. Another reason why i picked Psychology is because i wanted to learn how people can lead others easy even if their attentions were bad or good so for an example Hitler, how did he get people to do such bad things and how did they accept so easy?

Psychology is the study of the human mind and it’s functions.