Reflection on term

I have really enjoyed this term and it has gone so quickly. I was worried about starting and was nervous to join a group of people I did not know who already had a month together and getting to know each other whereas I started later through the course. I was so happy when I realised that the groups are small, as I can be quite shy and can feel uncomfortable in big crowds of people, it was nice to be in a smaller group. Making new friends has been something that has never really worried me because I am happy to sit and talk to anybody, it was nice starting uni with Amy, as we’ve been at college together for two years it was nice to start somewhere new together for the 3rd year. 

This term has been really interesting and has stayed interesting by learning different types of psychology through-out each module which rather than just focusing on one per term. The lecturers feedback has been very helpful and having their full support has made this degree a lot easier, it is also nice to actually know our lecturers, as I have friends at Plymouth uni, they have said how often they have a lecture and that will be it until the next lecture, it is good to have constant support. Having both university days together rather than scattered around the week is also really handy, this way I am able to work the rest of the week and I do not need to worry about getting to Plymouth, I am still struggling with the early mornings since I have an evening job and never get up early so hopefully I will be early to a lecture before the year ends 🙂 

Term has been really fun, I am looking forward to many more. 

By 11th February 2018.  3 Comments on Reflection on term  Uncategorised   

3 Comments

1. IT has been a quick term and you have done very well, it has been very good working in a group with you. Keep up the good work !

2. I agree with starting the course late was daunting, and that the term has gone so fast x

3. I find it hard to make it to certain lectures also, I find that following the content uploaded onto learning space helps me not to fall behind. If you don’t already, I highly recommend it.