Network of Support

Network of Support-2dmsnlt

My network of support was interesting for me to create. I have noticed I am very close to my family and friends and boyfriend and always go to them for support when I need it. 

I added the people I think are in my network of support and who I am closest too and added the barriers that could affect the support. I rely on support on mainly my mom, boyfriend and close friends and although I have a small group of friends, I am happy that the ones I do have are all supportive and caring. 

The outer circle I didn’t make a list of barriers for because I feel the same to all, even the ones in my close network. I know and understand the support is there but I would rather not burden people with my problems and worries and get on with it myself. I am sure everybody else has their own worries and I worry to much about what people think which is a huge barrier. 

From creating this circle of support, I have noticed that I have to overcome the barriers of not being reliant on people and accept help when needed. Also, try and make more time for the people I am close too. 

By 12th February 2018.  No Comments on Network of Support  Uncategorised