Costa Del Plym?

Another day of mountain biking, another mad Wednesday night leading to another hungover Thursday. Today was another ride around Dartmoor.
It was cold, wet, windy, so just a typical day on Dartmoor really, and I should have known as soon as we got onto the moors the weather would turn, always does, maybe I bring the bad weather with me.. who knows. All I do know is that it was bloody cold and I didn’t bring my water proof trousers meaning my legs were in shorts so froze, some say skin is waterproof but I say what an idiot for wearing shorts in Dartmoor, Costa Del Plym didn’t stretch to Dartmoor.
We rode for hours, across marsh land, through the fields, down rocks and over bloody big boulders. It was all pretty hard to be honest but I managed it, I kept up with the boys and didn’t fall off at all! And I only walked across the marsh with the boys cause the bike would have got stuck otherwise.
The ride today was tough in the rain but we all smashed it and I can’t speak for the others but I slept like a baby when I got home.
The morale of the story is always pack trousers when you ride across Dartmoor, it wont help with the marsh and boulders but it will keep your legs dry and then you’ll be happy as larry riding in the rain, cause Costa Del Plym don’t stretch that far.