About Me

My name is Josh Pope and I am a 20 year old Sport & Exercise Science student at the University of St Mark & St John. Currently, I am at the end of my first year of study.

As well as studying for this degree, I am currently working as a Community Coach for the Argyle Community Trust. Coaching is my main passion, and this work involves working within primary schools on fantastic projects such as the Kinder+Sport Move & Learn project, Premier League Primary Stars as well as at after-school-clubs and development centre’s ran by the Trust.

Recently, I have began working at Plymouth Argyle’s Centre of Excellence, the level directly beneath the academy. As well as this, I assist in coaching with two youth teams at the Marjons Football Club, an U11’s and an U16’s side, as well as helping out with the club wherever possible.

I am currently studying for a degree to enhance my career prospects in the years to come. With a dramatic rise in the number of people going to university, it is important more-so now than ever before to obtain a degree to stay on the same level as everyone else when competing for job opportunities.

You can email me at 20086695@student.marjon.ac.uk or Tweet me @JPSportHealth.