TASK 6 REVIEWING SAMESTER A

This semester has been very interesting and I am very pleased with my efforts as a student. I had fear of university but now realise it was unnecessary. My attention and focus has been quite organized as I am keeping on top of all my work without any stress at the moment. The hardest part of university for me is computer skills. As I have none, however I am learning and managing to cope with all these new skills, completing tasks that are all computer based, which I’m proud of. The subjects being covered have all been interesting and link quite well. I find Psychology  the hardest to follow but am enjoying this. I am enjoying disability studies the most and easiest to follow. University life for me has been good and I have made some new friends. Our class is small which is really nice as we can interact well and gel as a group. In bigger groups you cant,  but there are more points of views that get you thinking. Overall I am enjoying my time at Marjon University and all the lecturers have been so welcoming and informative. What I’d like to improve for the future is my essay writing and computer skills, but I’m sure this will improve in time.

About lk2000

Im studying BA Hons Specail Educational Needs and Disabilities studies at Plymouth Marjon.

07. February 2019 by lk2000
Categories: Uncategorised | 1 comment

One Comment