04/01/19

today I will be going on another roadshow and I am feeling the most confident I have been while coaching. I have come to the end of my FA level 1 now and feel like the course has really help me develop my coaching knowledge while also giving me a new philosophy to use in coaching. My aim today to carry on delivering quality skill-based drills.

Today when I was conducted my session I felt the group lose focus quite quick , while at the start of my placement this would have sent me into a panic I was able to quickly change my drill and gain everyone’s focus back.

My main role was to be an assistant to the head coach. The first skills base Activity we took was passing then we moved on to dribbling after lunch we had a tournament.

In my activity in the morning my participants found it hard to get grip of my concept it may have been to advance for their age group what was able to quickly change it on they got the hang of it.

In conclusion I feel like I am finally starting to develop a strong coaching philosophy and am able to adjust when something goes wrong.