TASK 8 – Identifying areas of development. (STUDY SKILLS)

I have identified at university that I write essays in note form. I need to elongate my sentences, as this comment has risen a couple of times. So to rectify this, I tend to read more articles, to give me ideas on how to write longer sentences. I also will attend a study skills workshop within the library to learn new essay writing skills. I went to one for learning how to write critically which was interesting and helpful, so this will help me develop my essay writing. Also I have identified that my referencing is still slightly off. Although I have learned a lot in this area over the past month, I still am learning certain things, for example I now know that journals need to be written in italics and that reference lists are to be on a separate sheet. All these little things I am sure I will perfect referencing by the end of the year. To help me I have printed off the short and long APA reference guides from Learning Space, which are very useful.

About lk2000

Im studying BA Hons Specail Educational Needs and Disabilities studies at Plymouth Marjon.

18. March 2019 by lk2000
Categories: Uncategorised | 1 comment

One Comment