Tuesday 11th February 2020 – 18:00 – 20:00

The main focus for tonight’s session was preparing the 1st team for the weekends game because they had a tough match and we needed to make sure that any niggles and small injuries were ironed out in preparation as to minimise the risk of injuries occurring on the day. This involved using both massage and stretching techniques. There was around 20 players to get through between 3 of us so it was important to be as quick as possible with each treatment but making sure the treatments were as effective and efficient as possible in the time we had. Tonight’s session gave me good experience with working with a group of people in short spaces of time so I had to make sure the treatment provided was accurate and straight to the point so that as much could be completed in the time given. This also made me think about what exactly the outcome of each treatment needed to be over the short space of time and apply my knowledge of soft tissue therapy to decide the most efficient way to be able to achieve this.

Week 13 – w/c 10/02/2020 – 2 hours (47)