12/03/2020- 2 hours

Thursday night training session for the younger age groups at South Dartmoor CC in Ashburton.

I had one client booked in, the same as last week. Tonight, I visually saw some progress in my client, no pain on palpation, no pain during the deep tissue massage on his groin and quad. His ROM improved drastically compared to the first week. During the deep tissue massaged I used the deep heat balm as my client seemed to be more comfortable with this rather than oil. He mentioned to me how grateful he is of me from giving him exercises and stretches to do at home to help ‘speed up’ the recovery time of his injury. It has now been 5 weeks since his injury happened, and tonight he said that he felt confident to try to join in his training session on Monday. This made me feel so relieved, and proud of myself to be able to see the progress and the adaptations of the injury unveil. This also made me realise that I need to stop questioning myself about my ability and knowledge of treatment. I advised this client to make sure he gradually goes into training due to him missing out for 5 weeks, also to keep doing his exercises and stretches at home.