19/10/2020- 2.5 hours

Today I had one client booked for 4pm.

I was prepared like last week as I found that made the appointment go smoothly, with having the questions written out already. During the appointment with this client, they mentioned that they had already received treatment from our clinic with another therapist, because I hadn’t noticed the clients previous treatment notes I felt a little disorganised as I could have read their previous notes prior to this appointment. With this not being their first appointment I  could have gone through with this appointment as it being a follow up appointment rather than a first initial appointment. At the end of the virtual appointment, I had offered the client a face-2-face appointment, however due to them wanting to attend clinic before next week I needed to book them with another student as I wasn’t in clinic until the following week. To reflect on this appointment, note taking could have gone smoother as I was writing in my note book as well as on a sheet of paper, due to this I had different answers for different questions on two different workbooks.

Next time I will need to make sure all of my note taking is in one area so I don’t miss anything out. With this client booking in with someone else later this week I need to make sure all notes are completed and saved ready for the next therapist to proceed onto the plan.

Revision for next week, after talking to my supervisor about this appointment, I need to make sure I research more on Upper Cross Syndrome, especially to improve my knowledge in case I come across another patient that needs assistance with this.