02/03/2020- Sport Injury Clinic- Marjon Women’s Rugby- 30 minutes

During this session, I spent 30 minutes before the training session in the clinic performing pre-training treatment for any players that required it. Some players had asked me specifically if they could come and see me before the training session. 

I used K-Tape and Rigid taping to help support a player recovering from an MCL injury as well to help stop patella maltracking. This player has had this treatment done multiple times by one of the other therapists and therefore, knew exactly how they wanted to be taped so I just followed how they told me to tape. 

The second taping treatment included K-taping of the shoulder to help with correcting the player’s posture. This taping is more psychological if they feel something there reminding them to use the correct technique when tackling to try to prevent them from getting an injury. 

Areas for improvement:

During this session I do not have any areas for improvement, I followed the player’s advice on taping to how they would like it however, I would have done the taping that way anyway.